Towels that we daily use to wipe our face, hands and the whole body are made up of terry cloth which that is a woven fabric and has the maximum quality of absorbing water. Mostly bath towels are made up of cotton, but different cotton towels have different working efficiency.
Here a question arises in our minds that which towels are best for usage and which towel we can buy? So, we have the best option of towels available in markets; which are ‘Turkish Towels.’
Our first and foremost choice will be Turkish towels when we get to know about them; so, let’s explore the awesome Turkish towels.
How Turkish Towels are made?
Turkish towels are the most popular towels frequently used by people over the centuries. These towels are made up of special cotton that has an extra long thread; they were first made by Turkish people in the 17th century. Peshtemal is the traditional Turkish towel used by people of Turkey which is also known as hammam towel.
Different Types of Turkish Towels:
Turkish Towels are known because of their best quality; they are available in different forms of different material according to our users; the best Turkish towels are as follow;
- Loom by Design Luxury Turkish Cotton Towel
- Berceuse Pestemal Turkish Towel
- Batini Bay Turkish Beach Towel with Terry Cloth Back
- Cacala Pure Series Set of 4 Turkish Hand and Face Towels
- Vague Turkish Towels
- Veta Turkish Towels
- Signature Turkish towels
- Napa Turkish Towels
- Glamour Turkish Towels
Qualities of Turkish Towels:
Turkish Towels have variable qualities that make them above all here are some qualities of Turkish Towels;
- Best cotton
Mostly in towels what we want eagerly is that our towel is extremely soft and the one which cannot tear our soft skin but which leaves a soft and subtle effect, so we must use Turkish Towels because they are made of best cotton, that cannot be harsh and hence does not create rashes on the skin.
They are absorbent and hence can easily absorb water. Because of the cotton used in them, Turkish Towels are not much heavy and can absorb water quickly leaving behind a soft effect on our body.
These Turkish towels are stronger than normal towels as they are made up of best quality cotton and long fabric so they can easily absorb water and can easily get dry.
They are luxurious. They are present in the market in different styles and in different shapes. They are long and has the size of a shawl, so you can easily use them. They are made according to the latest trends with different designs, which are eye-catching.
We are color lovers, and like our every usable thing to be colorful, so according to our expectations these Turkish towels are available in different colors from bright to light. They can easily suit any individual. Because you have a wide range of colors available in these towels.
The cotton used in Turkish towels made them fluffier, and we will like to use these fluffier towels.
Pros of Turkish Towels:
There are some pros of getting Turkish towels which urges us to immediately buy them.
- We can wash our Turkish towels with washing soda and put them in the dryer.
- They are considered among the best towels in the world, so they are according to the latest fashion.
- We can use Turkish towels in many ways such as we can use them as a beach blanket, like a bath towel, as a cover for chair and sofa, like a tapestry or even as a scarf.
- We can carry a Turkish towel everywhere because of their lightweight.
- Their colors don’t fade away easily.
- They are durable.
- They don’t shrink after wash.
- They absorb water easily, but they also get dry fast.
Cons of Turkish Towels:
There are a few cons of buying Turkish Towels because everything has some disadvantages;
- They are a little bit expensive, so not everyone can afford them.
- Everything cannot suit everyone; that’s why maybe this is not the right type of towel for you. Sometimes even if the thing is considered best in the market is not the right choice for us.
Hence, it is decided that Turkish Towels are made of the best quality, so that’s why they are the right choice for you.